Designing for More
The main theme in this cluster is how spatial environments are experienced by their users; how they affect people on a perceptual, cognitive, and emotional level; how they interact with diverse groups of people; and how they can increase their well-being.
A prominent topic is universal design/design for all, which encompasses research on how environments can be designed that are fitting for diverse groups with different capacities and capabilities (universal) without being stigmatizing or compromising on aesthetic quality (design).
- VIS Groen Licht Vlaanderen
- Experience Design Generator
- Human flourishing in elderly environments
- A Design Method for More: Development towards an inclusive design method supporting an inclusive design attitude in the built environment
- One Home, Three Generations: A Habitological Study on Multigenerational Dwelling as a RenewedDwelling Concept for Flanders